My Page

Monday, August 08, 2011

WARNING! Something's not right here!

     Should I proceed or not?!  Just this very hour, this page keeps on appearing my screen every time i visit this blog that i follow. A security warning of some kind that says Malware Detected! I tried viewing the blog twice or thrice maybe but still it keeps on appearing. It says that the blog i'm trying to view contains content from another sight which is known to distribute Malware and that my computer might catch a virus if i proceed on viewing the blog. It also says that Google has found maliscious software which might be installed onto my computer if i proceed. Kinda frustrating right?! It's one of my favorite blog to read and i can't view it, haisst! 

     Now i'm worried, not just because of the virus warning but also because now i cannot view that blog. What to do now?! I'm not sure if this is true, but it came from Google so it is a valid warning i guess. I wanted to inform the concern blog but i have no idea what her email ad is, ooh really, what to do what to do?!  I hope this gets fixed immediately.

     

3 comments:

  1. Naloka talaga ako dito, Juls! Someone has told me about this too but I wasn't getting the same warning. I used a different laptop from what I was using but nothing would pop up. Kaya pala I was wondering where are my readers gone :( Ito pala. Hopefully nafix na nga! Thank you so much for letting me know ulit! Let me know po kung meron pa at tatanggalin ko talaga lahat ng links ko and will start over. Kakaiba!!

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talaga, akala ko ako lang naka receive ng ganung warning meron pa palang iba. baka nga kasi sis yung link mo sa momsonlinegaragaesale ang nagcause nito. it wud be better cguro kung tanggalin mu muna kung anu mang link yun with that site.

    happy ako mukang ok na sya, i was there a while ago at so far walang nag appear so baka na ayos na nga.

    your welcome sis! hope ok na talaga! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a phishing site, a hoax. Some companies do create virus for the sake of profitting from their antivirus softwares.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...