My Page

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Miss You Mang Caloy

     It's been more than 5 years now since Pang(that is how we call our father) left, and even after all these years every time I think of him and the things that reminded me of him really makes me teary eyes. I miss Pang and all the things that he does when he was still here. With this I've experienced the truth about what everybody says, that you'll miss a person the most when he's gone. Haay, If only time travel exist, I would surely go back so I could spend more time with our Pang. But still I'm thankful knowing that Pang is on a better place now, healthy and happily enjoying life in heaven.  

     Well It's August already and a few days from now will be his birthday, and since i'm missing everything about Pang, I thought why not make August in my blog Mang Caloy's month. I could still post about other things, but August posts will be more about our Pang. I guess in this way I could look back and remember things that Pang used to love and do when he was still with us. So expect more of my stories and features about our beloved Mang Caloy. 

      

3 comments:

  1. He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang lalim nman po nyan hehe! but i like it sis. totoo talaga, tayong mga tao when we lose someone very dear to us, memories linger with us. yun na lang kasi yung natitirang bagay na pwedeng magpa alala satin dun sa taong mahal natin eh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...