My Page

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Notice of Proper Haircut

     See the picture below, I received it yesterday when Osh arrived from school. I wasn't expecting it though, and i was quite surprised na even in Preschool pala they are also strict when it comes to haircut. Wala naman akong reklamo regarding the matter, in fact before sending Osh to school yesterday i already thought that with his hair starting to grow more especially on the forehead side no doubt the teacher will notice it, nasusundot na kasi ng buhok nya yung mga mata niya hehe. So ayun, at na noticed nga ni teacher.


     Just this early morning I almost forgot to bring him to the barbershop, good thing I checked on his red notebook and saw the notice again and oops, silly me i almost forgot hehe. So i did brought him to a nearby barbershop where we usually go for kulit's haircut. After a few cuts here and there Osh had a nice and clean haircut. 


      Guess what kulit says after..."Mama ang pogi ko na noh?!". ^_^

7 comments:

  1. super pogi na nga!
    Naku, patay pala si Poj ko kung dyan sya nagaaral, kasi up to now he's not be to a haridresser/barbershop kasi gusto ng Ama nya long hair. Though I have to say i recently trimmed his hair sa may forehead & sides coz when we went to the park akala ng lahat girl sya! kalerky!
    Ang bait naman ni Osh gupitan, cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mommy kristeta! naku eh pag dito si poj nag aral eh mukang di matutupad ang gusto ni daddy na long hair hehe!

    hay naku akala mu lang yan mabait gupitan, nakikiliti kaya sya habang ginugupitan kanina kaya yung barbero walang ginawa kundi sumunod sa katawan ni Osh na walang tigil sa pag galaw at pag urong haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. parang naaliw naman ako, notice of haircut talaga! the teacher is sure creative ah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I deleted my comments kasi ang labo.. when I wrote these comments, I was using my phone and the browser was just crazy.

    Anyways, sis, I came back kasi na miss kita! It has been a while. I hope you're just busy but doing ok! :)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaawwe he is a handsome lil fella! So cute when little guys get their haircuts :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...