My Page

Friday, July 15, 2011

Notified

     I received a Parent Notification Slip today attached in one of Osh' notebook. I was a little worried after seeing it, reading the heading "Parent Notification" gave me a negative thought already, but as i read the rest of it i was relieved to learn that there was actually nothing to worry about. Though Osh's behavior about being playful and him roaming around the class is one thing I was reminded about, but another thing gave me a reason to be happy. He was being a bit makulit inside the class but he was also commended for being on time in class, for doing assigned tasks on his own, and the best part is him having high scores in all his subjects. That makes me a proud momma i guess. Hope he continue to do well in school which i believe he will.


     Kahit pala makulit at reklamador and less patient when we study which usually and eventually makes me so gigil eh may kunswelo nman pala. We just need to improve the thing about him being playful and all which i think i can handle. We're proud of you, Papa and Mama loves you Osh!

3 comments:

  1. wow naman, bravo osh! and good job to you too mommy beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, well done Juls! Galing naman ni Osh! I think being a bit playful is harmless (pero I guess a little reminder is also good). I remember my niece, nakakatanggap din sister ko ng mga lettes kasi ikot din daw ng ikot sa class and nagkekwento, but she also happens to be the best in her class! She's now in 2nd grade and is more behaved na rin.

    Well done to you & hubby, sarap kapag may positive result ang mga hard work ✿✿✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marj; talamat! sana nga magtuloy tuloy lang eh. narealize ko nga na dpat mas habaan ko lang ang pasensya ko malamang mas maganda lalo ang outcome.
    @K-pinay; thanks also! kakatuwa nga eh, had this big smile na abot gang tenga nung nabasa ko un hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...