My Page

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Giving in to Temptation

     A few days ago I found myself almost drooling over the thought of Krispy Kreme's doughnuts, particularly with glazed chocolate cake and glazed cruller, In short I've been craving for these soft perfectly baked, heavenly tasting, uberly sweet confections. Before heading off home yesterday, I've convinced my sister to come with me and go to KK so I could finally deal with my days of cravings. My little boy and I together with my sister went to KK at SM Fairview and grab a few of their best selling doughnuts.


     When we arrived at SM we went straight to the counter and ordered what i was craving for days. But sadly glazed cruller and glazed chocolate cake was not available that day so i ordered another variant instead. For myself i had  Chocolate Kreme Cake with Oreo, a moist  chocolate KK cake topped with vanilla cream and sprinkled with crumbled Oreo cookies. It was way too sweet that I wasn't able to finish the whole piece but still i find it yummy because it was softly made and because it has Oreos in it, my all time favorite cookie. I also tried KK's latest product, the Mango Kreme Chiller. A thirst quencher mango shake with whipped cream on top. My sister had KK's hot brewed coffee and Chocolate Iced Custard Filled, a shell doughnut filled with rich custard and hand-dipped in chocolate icing while my son wanted to try the KK Mini's but they don't sell it by piece so he settled for Chocolate Iced with sprinkles.
    
      Even if I wasn't able to enjoy glazed cruller and glazed chocolate cake, still KK completed my day and satisfied my sweet tooth. My little boy enjoyed his complimentary paper beret that he never took off his head until we got home that day.


     For me Krispy Kreme is a sure place to enjoy and experience a heavenly taste of sweet confections. 

4 comments:

  1. wow that's what you call giving in to temptations hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. correctness! hehehe.
    parang mas magandang title yan ng blog entry na'to marj ah. pwede bang gamitin?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks marj! used it already. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...