My Page

Monday, September 06, 2010

Late Dinner for my Li'l Man

    It was past eight this evening when joshua and i got home from work. As much as a i would like to have dinner outside just so not to consume time preparing it at home since i lack the energy to do so, we decided still to head straight home and have our dinner...at home.

     I know i don't have much time since it was late, plus the fact that joshua is tired and sleepy already so i need to prepare something in a quicky. I opened the fridge, saw this left over pork adobo that we had for lunch yesterday, took out some string beans(sitaw), onion, garlic and seasoning, sauted it and turned it into adobong sitaw, cooked some rice and voila! Adobong Sitaw and hot steamy rice for dinner, served! Late though, but I'm sure the tired sleepy kid still enjoyed his meal. ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...